Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bee Modern Quilt Group Misses Out on Baked Apples. . .

 At our September Bee Modern Quilt Group meeting I was a no show.  That's a problem when you're the meeting's hostess and the group can't get in.  To show my remorse, I said I would bring dessert for this month's meeting.
I brought baked apples that were still warm and whipped cream.  And this time no one else showed.
Therefore, I took the apples home and ate one.  Boy, was it hmm, hmm, good.

Since I was the only one to show at our meeting, I've decided what our next month's project will be but I'm not telling.  Everyone who attends needs to bring (5) 1 1/2" strips from four different fat quarters.  Are you in for the mystery?  If so, mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 12 at 6:30pm.  I hope to see you there.

Blessings,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment